Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a 03L with a ceartain SCT tune I am right close to 13.48 -13.5 I am ext cab SB 7200lbs

How many 6.0's are in the 13.5 area on SCT tuning. Is there any way to get quicker without studs.

·
Registered
772 Posts
13.5 is a good time for just an sct. youll want an egr delete and studs before anything else if you want reliability and performance. you might be able to hit high 12s with a shot of nitrous. whos tune is that your runnning?

·
got fuel?
2,581 Posts
Got a 03L with a ceartain SCT tune I am right close to 13.48 -13.5 I am ext cab SB 7200lbs

How many 6.0's are in the 13.5 area on SCT tuning. Is there any way to get quicker without studs.
Make it a reg. cab, theres one at cecil back in july, no studs with just sct running 13.0x all day.:ford:

·
Registered
536 Posts
subscribing...

·
Registered
399 Posts
What tunes are you guys using? I'm sitting at 14.0 w/ a sct tuner (pre programmed) and exhaust.

·
Registered
536 Posts
What tunes are you guys using? I'm sitting at 14.0 w/ a sct tuner (pre programmed) and exhaust.
Def get some custom tunes, I think most these guys are running tunes from Eric at Innovative or Cale at Brians Truck Shop ( < I think).

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts
I did 13.3's. I think Innovative had one do 13.1's.

·
Damnkids Motorsports
2,260 Posts
On Just tuning, with no other mods? That's crazy!

·
Registered
667 Posts
that kid jeremey from maryland with the 03 single cab regular cab run's 13.0x all day. still stock head bolts and egr cooler still in tact.

Evan has an 03 extended cab and was running 13.5's with just a innovative sct. Some trucks are freaks

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts

·
Damnkids Motorsports
2,260 Posts
Tuner, exhaust, and intake.

Yes, I figured, guess I should have noted that. Still damn impressive. Is it just a freak truck or is there more to the tuning?

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts
Nah, just kinda light at 6900lbs. Supercab short-bed 4x4. Innovative's XTreme Race tune.

·
WINNING
1,325 Posts
My big pig weighs in at 7,490 with me in it. I have ran a best of 14.1xx at 93mph with Cale's 140 tune. I haven't had a chance to run with my new FICM and Race tune from Eric. I will be in the 13's the next time I go to the track, especially since I was so close with the 140 tune.

-French

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
i have never seen it with my two eyes but several people on here say they can, but i think thats at sea level with cool fall air, 13.8 is the best i've seen with a stock truck and a tune

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts
Sea level, yes. Cool air, not so much. LOL And didn't Eric have one that run 13.1's-13.2's?

·
Busy Busy
9,004 Posts
Make it a reg. cab, theres one at cecil back in july, no studs with just sct running 13.0x all day.:ford:
I think the best his truck did that day was 13.20. I might be wrong, but I saw him do 13.20 and 13.30's all day long.

that kid jeremey from maryland with the 03 single cab regular cab run's 13.0x all day. still stock head bolts and egr cooler still in tact.

Evan has an 03 extended cab and was running 13.5's with just a innovative sct. Some trucks are freaks
I don't know of Jeremy but I know of Chris, his name was "ECHO" on the ORG.

Here is a video from when he ran a 13.xx on fuel only in 03/08 against Eric "DKR"...

Here is his 13.0 run.... against DKR again.

Another video...

·
Registered
667 Posts
Yea I messed up his name. He was at the cecil little drag show this summer and pulled like a bunch of 13.1's and 2 or 13.0 somethings hotlapping it. He def pulled at least one 13.0 something. Reguardless his truck is fast as heck for just a innovative tunes. Im sure he will tell you about it. I don't even think he has an air intake on it. He might but I dont remember him having one. He also no longer has the stacks and welded them into duals.

·
Busy Busy
9,004 Posts
Yeah, I have video proof he's went 13.0 in the above post. Truck is quick for being otherwise stock. Holding up very well too!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts