Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
14,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if there's something like this to show me EXACTLY what's going on each time the injector fires? I've READ about all I can... And I understand the GENERAL concept and idea... But is there anything like say THIS?

But for an injector? Or even like THIS....

Anyone??
Please don't say MAGIC!!

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts
They work by magic.

·
<<HowdoIgetridofthat
1,421 Posts
All I know is if you run out of fairy dust you're dicked.

·
All done now
22,486 Posts
That link I posted in #6 is a pretty good explanation.

·
All done now
22,486 Posts

·
Registered
14,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I read it slow and backwards.... I'd just like to know how certain things work... I don't feel like asking 1000 questions....

·
All done now
22,486 Posts
After reading it, watch the gif in Abrannans post. It will help a lot.

·
HRT Performance
4,565 Posts
Every week I refill the HPO rails in the heads with pixie dust. Do have any idea how many g-damn pixies you need to kill and grind up to fill those rails? Sure the first couple of runs were easy pixies were easy to come by then, but after a few runs into a pulling season pixies are pretty hard to come by in central Ohio. In fact I think I put them on the endangered species list this year.

·
Registered
14,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Have I said that you guys suck yet???? Oh well... I'll go find it on youtube.... you can find ANYTHING on that freakin site...

p.s. Ya'll suck!!!

·
Needs more hours per day
1,781 Posts
Man, what a way to ask for some help...saying we suck. You ask a question, in the middle of the freaking day, and after only 3 hours and 14 minutes you say we suck. Yeah, that's a good way to not get help.

·
Registered
14,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'm JUST kidding.... Not everyone sucks.... Alot of people on here are REALLY awesome... No... Not everyone sucks...

Just you.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts