Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 97 Ford f-250 7.3 diesel and it will not roll coal how do i get it to blow black without turning up the fuel pump because i cant even get to the fuel pump from the top without taking a bunch of stuff out. please tell me how i can roll coal and a cheap way haha.

·
Registered
474 Posts
All u gotta do is pour gas all over the truck throw a couple tires in it and light a match. Oh and then sit in the truck.

·
Stroke it B!tch
964 Posts
WTF these guys are coming out of the wood works. All these new dudes just wanna role coal! LOL mise well sell your truck now while you can still afford to eat.

·
BrownBrothersPullingTeam
361 Posts
I have a 97 Ford f-250 7.3 diesel and it will not roll coal how do i get it to blow black without turning up the fuel pump because i cant even get to the fuel pump from the top without taking a bunch of stuff out. please tell me how i can roll coal and a cheap way haha.
a big set of injectors

·
Stroke it B!tch
964 Posts

·
Black Gold
570 Posts
troll!

·
Registered
350 Posts
Jackwagons in their stupid sounding cummins flying all over town smoking the whole way give us all a bad name. Smoke just means that you are pushing more fuel than you have air to burn efficiently. When you start building a truck up it will most likely happen some but building a truck with the intent of just making it smoke makes us all look like d bags. Build a 500 hp truck that rarely smokes. Now that's badass.

·
Registered
3,390 Posts
Do a search on shimming fuel regulator may help you get more fuel pressure.

jrc

·
Premium Member
15,561 Posts
Do a search on shimming fuel regulator may help you get more fuel pressure.

jrc

How does doing that help the DB blow smoke?

:psnb:

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
It needs to be a wal mart bag over you air intake, and make sure to use duck-tape and seal the bag on the intake.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
drive it into a lake.. should some plenty after that

·
Registered
433 Posts
the only way is $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ or bag it......

·
Keep er shinny side up!
1,624 Posts
It needs to be a wal mart bag over you air intake, and make sure to use duck-tape and seal the bag on the intake.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
If he's going to use Wal-Mart bag's he needs to know that he has to double them up...they are not as rugged as they used to be!

·
Registered
5,894 Posts
Forget the bags, just use duck-tape to cover 95% of the air intake and you should be fine.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts