Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you who use the Torque PRO app on your phone or tablet to monitor your 6.0....how do you have your PID's/Gauges all set up?

This is how I've got mine arranged on my tablet that I have mounted in my truck.....but I'm sure there is a better, more organized way...just looking to see what other people do.

Also, should I add any more PID's that I might be missing?

Thanks!!

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
That's a lot more real estate than I have on my piddly little phone, so your setup is better than mine! lol I can only fit three PIDs per page on mine and still be able to read them. I really like the way yours is set up, though. I have a pillar boost gauge, so I'd probably shrink that and emphasize HPOP, IPR, voltage and VGT a little more, but otherwise I like! Damn....now I really want to get an old, used tablet and set it up on my dash.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I ended up picking up a brand new Samsung Tab A 7" tablet off of Craigslist for $70 (people got them as Christmas gifts, and don't want them). It was so cheap, I'm just planning on keeping it in my truck all the time. It's much nicer than looking at a small cell phone display....but not to big where it looks awkward.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts