Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Sponsor
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm coming up for renewal around the first of the year... I don't want to miss out on the grandfathered renewal pricing. Who do I contact?

Thanks!
Nate

·
Sponsor
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I tried emailing Adriana Krstevska and got this

Re: Renewal
From:Adriana Krstevska <[email protected]>To:[email protected]:
Bcc:
Date:December 26, 2011 7:47:24 PM

I am currently out of the office on vacation and will be checking emails periodically.

Billing inquiries may go to [email protected] and Advertising Traffic inquiries may go to [email protected].

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Adriana Krstevska

I also sent an email to [email protected] and have gotten no response. I believe my renewal date is 01/01/2012. I hope I can get this taken care of so we don't lose our rate...

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
I had to email my last invoice from last year to her, I did so a while ago and have not heard back.
Kind of wondering what's going to happen myself.
:confused:

·
Sponsor
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
According to the PM I received from Dwayn last week. It will stay the same Jim. There is a new person handling the accounts now and apparently she didn't know about the promise that Dwayn made us. I am planning on calling this week to renew with them. I was up in the air for a while but I figure I might as well keep it for as reasonable as it is.

FWIW I think we have their full attention now. there was no fuking way I was gonna let that woman double my current rate. That was some major BS. Especially trying to tell me I should feel fortunate that I got the low rate as long as I did. That was a very wrong choice of words on her part. I'm glad to tell her I'll be keeping that rate as long as I'm in business and there's not a damn thing she can do about it.

I'm a firm believer that you have to stand up to these big corporations or they will just try to walk all over you. I'm pretty certain that if they would have stood behind what she told me that they would have lost a lot more business than just mine.

·
Administrator
813 Posts
I had to email my last invoice from last year to her, I did so a while ago and have not heard back.
Kind of wondering what's going to happen myself.
:confused:
No need to do this. Just send me a pm on what is happening and who you talked to. Although I have a pretty good guess on who you talked to.

Dwayn

1 - 10 of 10 Posts