·
Oil anyone?
416 Posts
good point!

·
Registered
592 Posts
Originally Posted by MADMAN36
Yup, my dealer was threatening to void mine because I do my own fuel filters. Idiots.
Idiots is right!

They can't void nothing cause you did your own service! Just like if you change your own oil,Just Keep your receipts!

If you start taken parts off changen them out, then he's got ground to stand on,Other than That, He's Blowing into the Wind

Most Dealers i have talked with are not that Sharp or up to date on there Own Products!

·
Registered
935 Posts
Whaaaaaat!!!
Idiots is right!

They can't void nothing cause you did your own service! Just like if you change your own oil,Just Keep your receipts!

If you start taken parts off changen them out, then he's got ground to stand on,Other than That, He's Blowing into the Wind

Most Dealers i have talked with are not that Sharp or up to date on there Own Products!
Yup, the dealership is horrible like that. But I have free oil changes. Those end in June of 11.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Ford had never covered the warranty with Tunes. Now maybe certain dealers have been understanding. The 7.3 had 250-275hp, now the 6.7 is what 390hp?. Why do you need more power?. Why chance losing the warranty?, these new trucks are very expensive compared to the 7.3.

·
dinnerbooter treasurer
3,567 Posts
Ford had never covered the warranty with Tunes. Now maybe certain dealers have been understanding. The 7.3 had 250-275hp, now the 6.7 is what 390hp?. Why do you need more power?. Why chance losing the warranty?, these new trucks are very expensive compared to the 7.3.
Did you really just ask that in the aftermarket and performance section on a diesel forum?

·
Oil anyone?
416 Posts
Its the American way!

·
Moved in
1,008 Posts
Because most of us just can't leave chit alone. Hell I'm not sure there are many things that I own that haven't been modded. I've even sharpened my lawn jarts.

41 - 50 of 50 Posts