Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 202 Posts

·
matt
911 Posts
Re: how can i get my stock 6.0 to smoke??

About the only safe way is to buy a sct tuner. FYI you may catch some #### from people for asking this. You can unplug the Vgt silonoid on the turbo and get a little smoke but you will loose all power doing this. You really need more fuel(do this by getting a sct tuner) to make it smoke.

·
aint scard
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

thankyou, im just scard ####less of killn my motor, an egr wont help at all?

·
Registered
214 Posts
You're in for it now. Quiet possibly the worse question to ask on here... Cheapest way is a plastic bag over your intake, works like a champ.

·
matt
911 Posts

You should delete the egr Bc it will eventually cause problems with head gaskets and oil cooler, But it won't make smoke. I would deffently delete it if you want to keep it healthy.

·
Stroke it B!tch
964 Posts

Light a match and throw it in the fuel tank fastest and best way to make your truck smoke like a champ.

·
Premium Member
15,561 Posts

Smoke is wasted power.....

Smoke is also ruining this sport becuse of f***tards like you that want to drive around on the streets blowing smoke thinking you are cool.

·
matt
911 Posts

The smoke in my avatar is a stock truck with a sct tuner.

·
matt
911 Posts

Come one guys!! My old man is 65 and he still roals coal!! Just not around town in people's cars and what not. We want to be able to keep driving our trucks so to the op just please only smoke out your tail gaters, not old lady's on the sidewalk,ect.......

·
Premium Member
15,561 Posts

Come one guys!! My old man is 65 and he still roals coal!! Just not around town in people's cars and what not. We want to be able to keep driving our trucks so to the op just please only smoke out your tail gaters, not old lady's on the sidewalk,ect.......
Yeah and all it takes is one tree hugging hippy to see that to take to the internet and find countless videos of people doing that to "tailgaters" and send those videos to state lawmakers to restrict diesels even more.

·
matt
911 Posts

Glad I live in south tx!! LOL

·
matt
911 Posts

No tree Hugers hear

·
matt
911 Posts

·
Reppin' the 6.4L
2,341 Posts

·
Registered
756 Posts

Yeah and all it takes is one tree hugging hippy to see that to take to the internet and find countless videos of people doing that to "tailgaters" and send those videos to state lawmakers to restrict diesels even more.
Haven't they done that already? Hence the invention of the DPF

·
Registered
571 Posts

To the op, it's more fun to be faster without smoke than the kids that smoke, I got asked one night if my truck smoked, I said no and he tried to smoke me out, I just left him behide in his own smoke. Not to say my truck is smokeless, time and a place, sct with good tuning will get you want you need.

1 - 20 of 202 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.