Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
GOT WOOD!!!!
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i am waiting for my Pro Comp traction bars to come in for my 09 F350. I am just wondering how hard they are to install? Can a guy do it in his garage? How many hours? Any tips for me? Thanks guys!!!

·
GOT WOOD!!!!
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anybody??

·
GOT WOOD!!!!
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Do you need a lift or jack to do them?

·
GOT WOOD!!!!
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am not sure buddy that owns an acc shop in town here ordered it for me. I am away working still.

·
GOT WOOD!!!!
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
They have the install manuals online if you can find the part # you can read up before you dive in
Ok thanks man!!

·
Registered
377 Posts
i was looking at procomps traction bars but they were all for a 6" lift, im looking for a set for stock f350 ride height. let me know if ya guys know where i can find them. thanks

·
GOT WOOD!!!!
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The Pro Comp traction bars i got are for stock. My buddy who ordered them talked right to the Pro Comp rep.

·
GOT WOOD!!!!
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i was looking at procomps traction bars but they were all for a 6" lift, im looking for a set for stock f350 ride height. let me know if ya guys know where i can find them. thanks
This is the part# 72099 for my pro comp traction bars. I have just a Icon leveling kit on and otherwise stock.

·
GOT WOOD!!!!
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Can a guy install them in his garage with hand tools and a basic mechanical skills?

·
GOT WOOD!!!!
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
If that is the only problems i have i will be good to go.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.