Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Might be heading to Houston with a guys boat for a boat show next weekend... you guys have any tips on things i should do while I'm there? Wheres a decent cheap place to stay or any locals have possibly a spare room, could give you some money for letting me stay there..

Its not a forsure thing, but If I get my truck back Friday from the rebuild the plan is to leave Wed.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Wheres a decent cheap place to stay or any locals

That part of town can get pretty sketchy at night. There's several cheap hotels in that area, but most have working ladies, pimps, or druggies. I fly out of Hobby a several times a month. Whenever I have an early flight or get in late I crash at the Econolodge on Airport. It runs about $49 a night but the rooms are very clean and not too many druggies or prostitutes. Its only about 10 minutes from Reliant.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok thanks. I dont know if running down there is going to work out, I didnt get my truck back today soo I guess all i can hope is tomorrow otherwise I'm out..

·
Registered
698 Posts
How long will you be in town and what does the schedule look like? You could swing by the dragstrip in Baytown and see what your truck will run. Other than that, the best part of Houston is seeing it in the rearview mirror. I was born and raised on the northside and really hate it when I have to go there.
:tree:

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jags truck shop is closed on the weekend... so I doubt I'll get my truck back intime... I was pretty excited to bring the boat down there and woulda been a nice paycheck for the week to put towards the build... Oh well I guess #### happens.. least I dont have to get mugged or anything,ha..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts