Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I don't usually like to blast someone but I am fed up with SCT! I have been trying to call them all week, sent multiple emails and sat on their online support all week and sent the message after it times out. The scrolling message that an associate will be with me shortly is a JOKE!!!

Finally got the updater installed and still had to manually install the drivers for the X3. I am currently in the process of updating the X3 on my own but it has been on the same screen for the past 20 minutes and nothing is changing other than the green bar trying to be knight rider under the exclamation icon.

And as I am typing this, my latest tech support window has timed out and wants me to send a message to their staff which will never be responded to.

I had seen online where tech support was awesome and got their product up and running quickly. Well I guess if you consider a week and counting awesome...

Oh well, maybe I will have a tuner within a week or 20 that will work...

Don't know if they read their emails so maybe they will see this.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well, it is still "thinking" about doing the firmware update. I have to go to work so I am going to let it sit while I am at work. My luck they will call or email while I am there...guess I will keep them on hold while I drive back to the tuner and laptop.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I understand a long hold time...but a week is a little excessive don't you think...

·
Registered
159 Posts
I have honestly never had bad support from them. Maybe on hold for 10-15 min but they have always helped me out. Sorry to hear about your experience. Hope you get it worked out

·
Registered
357 Posts
i would check your computer. i have had problems when trying to download things through ie9.

i've also had good luck with their tech support.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Every time i call them ive been on hold for 20-30 mins. Then told i have to pay fir this or that. And there 7 say turn around that took a month...

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Running win xp. Still no response from sct...

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have a reply! Asking for information that I already sent them...I told them all the information in the Device Info screen in my email. Oh joy! At least I have gotten a little further.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Good luck...

·
Registered
16 Posts
I waited on hold until it timed out and I filled out the email thing. Within a few minutes I got a reply with a different phone number to call. I called that number and stayed on hold for 44 minutes. I would have stayed on hold all night to get my problem solved.

The guy got on the phone and within a couple of minutes solved my problem. I hope they solve your problem beause I couldn't believe what a difference it made when I finally loaded a tune on my truck.

·
Power Junky
1,054 Posts
They have guys that are on the sites at times. For me they helped out and got me going within a 20min or so wait on the phone. They were very helpful.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Something seems wrong with the people that are complaining posts, I don't know what they have ever charged for, and week turn around never heard that, i am an ex employee of sct, sometimes there are long hold times, if you call at 9 am you will get through quick, some times are busy than others, if its an ecu unsupported that can take time, but common issues are fixed in no time, if you post your issue on this forum i will find it and tell you what is going on, they make the best products

·
Registered
85 Posts
No doubt they have the best product but there customer support is terrible.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts