Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
10.61 @ 128 MPH
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been working on the hood stack. Pretty much done, just got to finish welding the pipe coming off of the turbo and then header wrap it. The hood stack flange came from haisley machine. 4in into 6 in.

Should have some videos within the next week

·
Was PSD0389
2,601 Posts
That looks awesome man, nice work

·
10.61 @ 128 MPH
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks. Truck is getting painted soon.....the age of the truck is starting to show....

·
HÄWÄÌÌÄñ
1,161 Posts
nice!!

·
10.61 @ 128 MPH
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I will still drive it on the street, hopefully the law won't be a pain. If so, i can always put the bed stack in about 30 min. All of the mounts are still there.

The truck will most likely go back burgundy and then black on the top above the body line. Not 100 percent yet.

Yes those are dune grapplers........ they did good at dpc. I was able to cut a 1.65 60ft. There a good all around tire.

·
Crazy wid da cheeze wiz
2,411 Posts
Looks good Brian. Daryl sent me a picture of it and I was like damnnnnnn! LOL
and sounds like the new colors are going to be pretty sweet too.

·
10.61 @ 128 MPH
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
All welded and wraped

·
Registered
871 Posts
Sweet I like the air box delete for your climate control

·
kinda hot in these rhinos
2,481 Posts
Sweet I like the air box delete for your climate control
plenty of room now for a second charger :poke:

also like the fact it goes right from the 4 inch to the 6inch stack... even though it probably had to be that way, it will yield a lot of velocity from the hood stack, not just billow out smoke :cool:

·
Still learning
577 Posts
hood stack looks great man, what are the wheels and tires on the burgundy truck to the left? sorry for the random question

·
10.61 @ 128 MPH
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
does the hood stack want to hit on your lope tune?
not sure i have the drivers side header off the truck so i can't run it. I wouldn't think there would be a issue, quite a bit of room there from where its 4 in coming up into 6in.

I messed the header up pretty good....i ran a detuned file at pinks and i guess it didn't have enough timing. Egts must of been threw the roof. Deformed it and started to kink in a few spots and it split one of the welds.

·
10.61 @ 128 MPH
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
hood stack looks great man, what are the wheels and tires on the burgundy truck to the left? sorry for the random question
There ION Forged Wheels 17x12 and 33x12.5 ATZ's

1 - 20 of 49 Posts