Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took my 6.0 to Hollyrock Customs in Southern Maryland and they hooked my truck up and fixed some of the issues i had. They installed 190 cc River City Diesel Injectors, a Driven Diesel regulated fuel return, and an Airdog air/water fuel seperator. Hollyrock setup my tunes with Innovative Diesel and my truck is a whole new animal. The tires will break loose from 1st to 3rd and is scary fast. I really appreciate the craftsmanship and professionalism of this diesel performance shop. Hollyrock fixed the issues that arose from another nationally known shop in Maryland for Powerstroke performance. They absolutely murdured my truck, as well as my fathers. Words cannot explain the relief i have knowing Hollyrock took care of me and would not release my truck until everything was running 110%. If you live anywhere near the area, i would highly recommend going to them.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I took my 6.0 to Hollyrock Customs in Southern Maryland and they hooked my truck up and fixed some of the issues i had. They installed 190 cc River City Diesel Injectors, a Driven Diesel regulated fuel return, and an Airdog air/water fuel seperator. Hollyrock setup my tunes with Innovative Diesel and my truck is a whole new animal. The tires will break loose from 1st to 3rd and is scary fast. I really appreciate the craftsmanship and professionalism of this diesel performance shop. Hollyrock fixed the issues that arose from another nationally known shop in Maryland for Powerstroke performance. They absolutely murdured my truck, as well as my fathers. Words cannot explain the relief i have knowing Hollyrock took care of me and would not release my truck until everything was running 110%. If you live anywhere near the area, i would highly recommend going to them.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i dont know why it did that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts