Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
I know nothing...
6,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Personaly I don't care for the sport but am interested in seeing who wins. Either way it will be nasty!

IMO If we win Canada will claim a cheat or fix and the USA won't care and will only remember it when Canada brings it up.
If we loose you'll rub it in our faces and will pissed when you realize we still don't care.
What does the Nation think?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Should be a good game. It was a huge upset when we beat them earlier, hopefully we can do it twice.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Should be a great game. Miller stole it last game but hopefully we can get some past him this time around. I just hope you guys put u more of a fight than Russia did in the quarter finals...

·
Registered
5,566 Posts
I never could figure out just how they figure the odds on these two teams. If you actually look at it all it is a all star game between Canada and the USA. All you can really say is that Canada has the home arena.

Go USA

·
Drink til she's cute
4,873 Posts
It would cap a great winter for USA Hockey...1st the US beats Canada at the World Jrs. and this would seal the deal on a great winter for the US and it's program.

I would love to see it happen..but Canada is too deep up front and the US will not suprise Canada with it's speed and hard work ethic the second time around. Canada wins rather easily.

·
OverFuelingForYourPlesure
1,609 Posts
what's hockey:shrug:

LOL

·
Registered
64 Posts
What's Canada?
Canada? thats one of the northern states, just ask any american LOL

actually i am in vancouver right now and ended up drinking in a bar with a table full of americans yesterday. 2 guys from the san fran area and a bunch of kids from seattle. Was a good time, cept for the one drunk kid from seattle with the american flag drapped around his shoulder chanting USA USA USA is probably lying in the gutter this morning with a flag up his %^# LOL

·
PowerStroke Fanatic
95 Posts
Canada? thats one of the northern states, just ask any american LOL

actually i am in vancouver right now and ended up drinking in a bar with a table full of americans yesterday. 2 guys from the san fran area and a bunch of kids from seattle. Was a good time, cept for the one drunk kid from seattle with the american flag drapped around his shoulder chanting USA USA USA is probably lying in the gutter this morning with a flag up his %^# LOL
Them Americans can not handle good Canadian beer!!!
:poke::poke:

1 - 20 of 57 Posts