Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Ticking time bomb
2,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kcir in Kansas mo is having a drag race for high schoolers on the 25 th any of you going I'm gonna run the new set up

·
Crazy wid da cheeze wiz
2,411 Posts
I wish I was a little closer. And man, you are in High School and have that setup????? WOW! You are my hero! And inspiration!

·
owner/president
2,768 Posts
Nice set-up,PMR's?

·
Not Winning.
1,397 Posts
Dang you guys get to have drag races? I graduated last year and the only thing we did was a burnout contest in the school parking lot on the last day of school:D

·
Ticking time bomb
2,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No it has forged and yea I'm 17 and have that setup but I have been working for my dad lawn service sence I was big enought to hold a weedeater

·
Crazy wid da cheeze wiz
2,411 Posts
No it has forged and yea I'm 17 and have that setup but I have been working for my dad lawn service sence I was big enought to hold a weedeater
Yes that explains it. I do a lil bit of that myself... plus farming.

·
I know nothing...
6,115 Posts
Boy that brings back memories. 1st compition pass I ever made was in the pit side lane, smoked the right rear passed the 1/8. Jim Hand was there that day and got me straightend out. Remember the big maroon pontiac wagon running high 11's in street trim?

·
Powerstrokin'
847 Posts
Wow wish my school could have something like that.. of course my obs would need some more upgrades first to beat anybody, but i would definitely have a blast with my friends lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts