Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2004 F250 6.0 turbski, 6 speed standard
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have an 04 F250 with 05 headlights that the previous owner installed. And he just used a cheap adapter to connect the H13 bulbs, and now high and low beam are swapped. Does anyone know of an adapter or relay to fix this problem? If not, I'm just going to install 05 sealed beam headlights (the dumbass previous owner hacked off a massive chunk of the header panel to mount the 05s, and I can't find a new one for a good price.)

UPDATE:
I just bought 2005 style headlights that use the factory 9007 bulb.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Haven't got to it but you can find the ground with a multi meter and then turn on your lights and high beams to see with wire is which

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Haven't got to it but you can find the ground with a multi meter and then turn on your lights and high beams to see with wire is which
I found a whole front end from an early 7.3 on FB Marketplace. The guy selling it was going to the late 6.0 look, while I was going away, lmao. But I now have the proper equipment for my truck, and it now looks a lot less like a "Psycho Billy Cadillac" hahaha

·
Registered
197 Posts
Just noticed this post,, What is the best way to change the bulb light sockets from 99 to the 05 and better ? Is there a source for these parts that know what we are doing and have the proper exchange products on hand ,, in the new headlights are there 1 or 2 bulbs per headlight ?? Haveing changed out bulbs in the past I'm prepared for the hotter lightbulb , now there different again ?? Give me something to sleep on.?? Taking my time..

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just noticed this post,, What is the best way to change the bulb light sockets from 99 to the 05 and better ? Is there a source for these parts that know what we are doing and have the proper exchange products on hand ,, in the new headlights are there 1 or 2 bulbs per headlight ?? Haveing changed out bulbs in the past I'm prepared for the hotter lightbulb , now there different again ?? Give me something to sleep on.?? Taking my time..
The 2005-2007 headlight housing still uses one bulb for headlights (H13) I found an adapter on Amazon that works perfectly to convert the 9007 form factor to H13.
Here's the link:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.