Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
The Diesel Cartel
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally installed my HIDs yesterday. They have been sitting here for a couple months already. I have been waiting on my painted headlights to come in so I could do it all at once but 3 months later and they still have not been completed!

Anyways, here are the HID and LED

·
Im stroke-less
291 Posts
I like the light bar :psn:

·
Registered
461 Posts
Looks great man.

·
Registered
164 Posts
where did u get ur HID's from?

·
The Diesel Cartel
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I got mine from Retrosolutions. They are all plug and play, very easy to install. Only thing I would change is that the relay harness would be a little longer.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Thanks man im looking to do mine and have been wondering a good place to get them from...by the way is the rigid a spotlight or can u drive with it on?

·
Registered
668 Posts
visionpro also has great H.I.D. kits with lifetime warranties. this truck looks amazing!! like the light bar alot!

·
1st murdered 2011 psd
1,387 Posts
looks awesome!! i need one one those to go with the 8 HIDs on my front end.. LOL

·
Registered
45 Posts
I just received my HID's from retro solutions to install this week. Which ones did you install? I have the 55w kit 10000k color.

Let me know when you get your new headlights as I'm still searching for a set of OEM's.

·
The Diesel Cartel
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I got 55w 6k. 10k is going to be damn near purple....

I will let you know when i get my headlights.

·
Registered
461 Posts
10K...WOW. They will be purple for sure.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Sounds like I'll be swapping mine out!!

·
Registered
340 Posts
Looks great Josh. Any way you could snap a pic or two of the light output of the Rigid bar from the cab at night?

·
Registered
674 Posts
what inch rigid bar is that? 20" e-series?
All, if you live in snow country, remember that LED lights do not give off heat to melt snow while driving in it. Besides that, I love the install and look, and it would be a perfect light for those down south..

1 - 20 of 57 Posts