Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if you can wire or by some sort of kit to make the fog lights stay on with the HI beams? Would really like to try and make this work for driving in rain or winter.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That sounds easy enough. Any insight to relay location and which tab?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Ok, so I figured out how to do the High beam fog light mod with out cutting any wires in literally 1 min and it works great, just went outside to check it in dark :rockon:

Mod Instructions: Pull light control out to access the wires, take a piece of wire and slide it in with the yellow wire, slide the other end in to dark brown wire, electrical tape them to the other wires for security and your done, now you can see far and wide.

·
Registered
79 Posts
not sure, only one way to find out, see if you have the same color wires first!

·
The Oracle
2,777 Posts
Ok, so I figured out how to do the High beam fog light mod with out cutting any wires in literally 1 min and it works great, just went outside to check it in dark :rockon:

Mod Instructions: Pull light control out to access the wires, take a piece of wire and slide it in with the yellow wire, slide the other end in to dark brown wire, electrical tape them to the other wires for security and your done, now you can see far and wide.

PLEASE FIX THAT!!

take the 3 minutes to splice the wires in correctly, i'd hate to see your truck burn up because you have a loose live wire arch out to something

1 - 10 of 10 Posts