Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well today after about 3 weeks of talking with my dealer/Ford about my HG's we have come to an agreement that I would pay $2,300.00 of the replacement bill, I have been up front about my tuning from day one. The truck only has 15,700 miles on it and the only 2 tunes I have run in this truck has been the 210/250, the puking started around 7,200 miles so the dealer/Ford agreed that there is a possiblity the truck would of started puking even stock later down the road so I knew that if I just kept my cool we would come to some sort of agreement and I even told them I was willing to pay some of the bill, so today the agreement is done, the dealer agreed to allow me to put in H11's and also chrome-moly pushrods at my expense, head work will be covered by the dealer if any work is required as they stated nothing really should be wrong with them with the low miles I have on the truck, so Aaron and I had a good conversation today and I have the studs/pushrods on the way, will drop the truck off Nov 1 and was asked to allow the dealer to have the truck 2 weeks and it would be complete, works good for me as I will be out of town anyway so after I get back I will pick it up. I'am really "OK" with this agreement as I really believe in you Play you Pay, to me this is way better than having to pay everything out of my pocket, and some warranty will still be honored. After I get it back I will let everyone knows how all this turnes out.

·
bring the chain
1,345 Posts
Well today after about 3 weeks of talking with my dealer/Ford about my HG's we have come to an agreement that I would pay $2,300.00 of the replacement bill, I have been up front about my tuning from day one. The truck only has 15,700 miles on it and the only 2 tunes I have run in this truck has been the 210/250, the puking started around 7,200 miles so the dealer/Ford agreed that there is a possiblity the truck would of started puking even stock later down the road so I knew that if I just kept my cool we would come to some sort of agreement and I even told them I was willing to pay some of the bill, so today the agreement is done, the dealer agreed to allow me to put in H11's and also chrome-moly pushrods at my expense, head work will be covered by the dealer if any work is required as they stated nothing really should be wrong with them with the low miles I have on the truck, so Aaron and I had a good conversation today and I have the studs/pushrods on the way, will drop the truck off Nov 1 and was asked to allow the dealer to have the truck 2 weeks and it would be complete, works good for me as I will be out of town anyway so after I get back I will pick it up. I'am really "OK" with this agreement as I really believe in you Play you Pay, to me this is way better than having to pay everything out of my pocket, and some warranty will still be honored. After I get it back I will let everyone knows how all this turnes out.
Dont worry you will get to be ok when you have to do your gaskets again down the road. Good luck

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No closer to $4500/5000 I was quoted from the Powershope here in Washington for the same job, I think when I was talking to Aaron it was around that price also.

·
Registered
323 Posts
is 2300 including you buying the studs gaskets and rods??

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They will send the heads out per our agreement, and 2500 pluse me buying studs and the push rods so I'm sure it will be around $4,000 plus when it is all said and done.
I'm ok with all of this,again I believe you do pay if you play. I' ok with what all this will cost in the end, I plan on keeping this truck.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts