Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Dreaming of a PSD
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been on the site for a bit just reading and learning but figured I’d introduce myself. My names Max and I live in the bay area of California. I don’t have a superduty right now but it’s in the plans for the future so I’m trying to get knowledge right now. I’ve learned a ton and seen alot of nice superduties so far.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Welcome INN

·
Stroken it 7.3,6.0,6.4
1,239 Posts
Wow another guy in the Bay Area :welcome:

·
Registered
26 Posts
welcome and from my stand point stay away from the 6.0 i know all trucks have problems but this one should have been killed at birth

·
Stroken it 7.3,6.0,6.4
1,239 Posts
welcome and from my stand point stay away from the 6.0 i know all trucks have problems but this one should have been killed at birth
And I disagree 100% with that.

·
Registered
301 Posts
:welcome: from TX. where abouts in the bay area? i lived there for a little while years ago.

·
Dreaming of a PSD
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. My plans for my future super duty would be only intake, exhaust, and a 6 pos chip so I’m sure that’s well within the limits of the head gaskets without headstuds but I’d rather not take the chance of having it go out on me. Plus lift kits are cheaper and easier for the leaf sprung 7.3s. I plan to lift it about 4"s and run military 38s with trimming, custom made front plate bumper, and probably a single black stack. O and I'm hoping for black,red,or blue with black wheels CC SB(something like red smokey's truck)

Weekend warrior-where in the bay are you located? I’m in the east bay by Walnut Creek. Were you at sac yesterday?

·
Dreaming of a PSD
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
updated plan- leveling kit, fiberglass fenders, 37" militar hummer tires, recentered H1 beadlocks, true trac in the rear and possibly front

·
Dreaming of a PSD
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Going back and forth between a say 96 or 97 PSD or a 00-02 PSD. I love the simplicity,boxy styling, no smog of the OBS but like the power,modernness, and more modern styling of the newer trucks. Is there reasons why I should spend more cash and get a newer truck or get the older truck for less and just upgrade the motor?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. My plans for my future super duty would be only intake, exhaust, and a 6 pos chip so I’m sure that’s well within the limits of the head gaskets without headstuds but I’d rather not take the chance of having it go out on me. Plus lift kits are cheaper and easier for the leaf sprung 7.3s. I plan to lift it about 4"s and run military 38s with trimming, custom made front plate bumper, and probably a single black stack. O and I'm hoping for black,red,or blue with black wheels CC SB(something like red smokey's truck)

Weekend warrior-where in the bay are you located? I’m in the east bay by Walnut Creek. Were you at sac yesterday?

Thanks you for the post.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts