Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, as an introduction only post, Im going to start off with the basics and what im hoping to achieve when it comes to extending my knowledge on the Powerstroke!
Hello! I'm Sharon and I'm from Nebraska! I own a 2011 6.7 F-350 King Ranch Dually! Right now its pretty stock, with just a couple deletes and the shops Tow Tune that Im about to possibly have removed and eventually start adding custom tunes. I bought this truck about a year ago and Used to haul 40+ foot trailers around the country with it. Well, I hardly ever haul anything any more and when I do its just my 24ft GN.. Right now its litterally base. This year its going to make a big turn. Cant decide if I wanna go for a leveling kit or actually lift it. Cant decide on tires or sizes for that matter right now. Soooo... Im just changing out the easy stuff while I decide on the big changes. A CIA is definitely in my near future though! Way too many variables in everything though and im just chomping at the bit. So, if anyone has any truck that may be similar, I'd love to see pictures or suggestions! :) Thank you and im excited to venture into this new addiction!

·
PSN intsigator
6,264 Posts
Welcome to the nation from WNC

·
Trust me, I got this...
1,355 Posts
Welcome. I got a dually, but its a fair bit older (and crappier) than what you're talking about.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts