Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
2006 Ford F350 King Ranch
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cameron here. i got a 2006 ford f350 6.0(stock for now>:) and she's my pride and joy. I will be posting my stories and uploading my progress with my baby. Im currently deployed overseas right now but when i return i got a stack of work to do. First big job is my 2x4 to 4x4 conversion. i feel like im the only one in the country with a F350 King Ranch Lariat that is 2 wheel drive. FML. But thats getting changed ASAP. Also got a youtube channel where i post my stories and stuff on my truck. havent posted one since i got the truck last August. But will have some to do when i get back to here. Just look up my Channel Cameron Pigott.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Sweet ride, good luck with it! Thank You for your service and helping form and protect this great nation we call home!

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Thanks, nice grille by the way lol.. You going to dig into the 6.0 with the standard mods, or will you be going for some power?

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
573 Posts
Welcome to "The Tribe" where you are among friends and a bottomless well of advice.
Most of all....Thank You For Your Service and fighting to keep up safe!

·
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes! sorry about the late response. Ill most definitely be keeping you guys posted on my journey with my 6.0

·
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well considering shes my everyday driver i dont want to go to extreme. but i definitely want to pull some power out of her. I plan on ordering a SCT livewire next month. only thing is im trying to figure out the best custom tunes out there. also got a 5" diamond eye waiting for me to install.

·
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks .Most definitely. It kinda sucks cus im paying this shop to do it cus i dont have the tools or equipment to do it myself. but i will have pics of when there doing it.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Welcome. Nice looking 6.0! Thank you for your service!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts