Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i own a 2001 psd with 150k and looking to do a diy cowl hood(6in already in the works)

..and was looking into a hood stack,
Before anyone says anything!i know it has its ups and downs but its just not a daily driver and more of a toy and im willing to take the tickets warning and what not from the local "state dick" saying it needs to be this and that and i also know i dont have the big poof poof coal train power i strive for..

but i want an idea of what this is going to $$$ me because i already have a hacked to hell hood.. i was thinking 300 for the kit plus stack and pipe to get to the hole in my hood i figure a few feet at most..
any direction as to where i can get the ring type kit would be very appreciated
im thinking i could do it up right for under $650 does that sound right? all pipe and clamps will be ceramic coated or flat black depending on $$ of the whole ordeal!

help me out guy i have a nice hd cam that id love to post pics with!

·
Premium Member
15,561 Posts
Re: hey new guy here! looking for a universal hood stack kit! not a discussion the pa

diesel world did a story on the hood stack kit that grand rock is offering,

·
Crazy Talk
3,537 Posts
Re: hey new guy here! looking for a universal hood stack kit! not a discussion the pa

i have like 100 bucks in mine.

·
kinda hot in these rhinos
2,481 Posts

haisley machine sells them... again use the search function there was a thread on one not even a week old.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts