Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey bean i was just thinkin bout buyin a 2008 6.4 one i found had 5 inch exhaust and a programmer called black maxx that gave u 250 more hp turned all the way up is that a good programmer wat yur opinion

·
Wheelie Dude
2,126 Posts
I dont have first hand experiance with the Black Maxx's but everyone that has them seems to be happy. Nice thing about them is they are changable on the fly.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok i was just wonderin but im not buyin that one now cause it sold i found another one with just 8000 miles stock and ill just buy stuff to put on it wat would u recomend for exhaust and stuff and how these 6.4 doin

·
Registered
151 Posts
how these 6.4 doin
Your on a website that has all the info your asking for why not search the 6.4 section and find out??? Rather then ask a site sponsor to hold your hand and tell you what to do with your truck and money...

·
I like turtles
2,604 Posts
Your on a website that has all the info your asking for why not search the 6.4 section and find out??? Rather then ask a site sponsor to hold your hand and tell you what to do with your truck and money...
Cause its a forum thats why. Dont be a prick. Its made to ask questions.

As for the black max I have a buddy who has it anf he loves it. Its not a spartan but its also no super chip either. :poke:

·
Wheelie Dude
2,126 Posts
6.4's seem to be doin pretty good depending on what you are doing with it. Street/ tow/ performance they are good, straight beat on it work truck you have to depend on to make a living not so much.

Get you a SCT and a dpf delete exhaust and some egr plates and you will be pretty set for awhile. Custom SCT files will get you in the upper 500hp range.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ill holler at u soon bean im the one that bought the clutch from ya for my 02 we had trouble gettin the flywheel if a remember ill holler at ya soon and we will set somethin up im tryin buy a 08 right now

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cause its a forum thats why. Dont be a prick. Its made to ask questions.

As for the black max I have a buddy who has it anf he loves it. Its not a spartan but its also no super chip either. :poke:
ya i herd tht the black maxx is pretty good that gut that had in on this truck said it went from 300 and somethin horsepower to like 500 and somethin but thats his tell can u still put tunes and all in them like beans custom tunes

1 - 8 of 8 Posts