Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
FORD..THE ROCK CRUSHER
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
help me out guy's..I really want swamps 238's but cant swing it this year.. I have the Adrenaline on order for my stage 2's in my sig..I also have ITP's bowl delete kit on order and getting rid of the DP and go with Bill..only cause he has done a lot of tuning with the Adrenaline and knows how they work..that should take care of the oil side..now I want to take care of the fuel side..id like to do a sump..not sure of the price or if I could swing that ether, if not.I'm thinking 5/8 pickup out to my 1212 Baldwin then into a Walbro fuel pump then into my Wix 2 micron spin on filter..from there 1/2" to the ITP bowl delete kit..then run my return back though the stock feed line..am over doing it?? or will I be hurting it??

thanks Guy's

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Sounds good to me

·
FORD..THE ROCK CRUSHER
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the stock feed line is 3/8 isnt it ?? i was just going to use that for the return..its already plumed in...or is that possible ??

·
FORD..THE ROCK CRUSHER
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hmmm she is parked for the winter..ill have to crawl under there and look..i was thinking it was 3/8 and the return was 1/4..if it isnt..then yes i will run a 3/8 return..

·
<<< Power
3,456 Posts
:doh:

Ok, reread your post, the return is 1/4. That's what I was talking about.

And yes, the feed line is 3/8ths. I dunno about usin it for the return though. Not sure how it'd accept incoming fuel back in the tank sender. I imagine there's a check valve or something you'll have to disable. But, it'd be a good idea if you can gut the sender to make it work!

It's late, sorry for the confusion...

·
FORD..THE ROCK CRUSHER
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
....................:postwhore2:................

·
Village Idiot
8,209 Posts
sounds like a great plan to me...
I would love to do the same, only I'd leave the bowl in for now.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts