Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

Just got Jody's 120hp w/codes tune emailed to me and I'm having problems getting it to download. When I go to upload tune key I get a registration failed on the dp tuner screen. My computer is talking to the chip and reads it so I know thats ok. Could someone please give me a step by step on how to download new tunes.

Thanks,

MJ

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Hey Guys,

Just got Jody's 120hp w/codes tune emailed to me and I'm having problems getting it to download. When I go to upload tune key I get a registration failed on the dp tuner screen. My computer is talking to the chip and reads it so I know thats ok. Could someone please give me a step by step on how to download new tunes.

Thanks,

MJ
Best is to give James at DP a call and he will walk you through all the steps.

I had problems too, when I went to down load my tunes.

Its hard for me to explain, Im not a computer guy.

Its always hard the first time.

All I had to do was just little things, my wife helped me so that made it even easier.

Good luck :D

·
Premium Member
2,982 Posts
Hey Guys,

Thanks,

MJ
There should have been a download utility emailed along with the tune. The utility has step by step instructions, but I know they can sometimes seem a little vague. I try to point out to Jody, "not everyone is a computer nut like you". :D

If you are still having an issue please contact Jody or James.

Diane

1 - 3 of 3 Posts