Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it seems like after you get my truck into a lil pull then let out it will die. then if you push the clutch and let the tach go to zero then let the clutch out it will stsart rite up, but now it quite doin that and now i have to push the clutch and turn off the key then start it back up with the key? thanks in advance guys

·
Demon Dually
5,140 Posts
So if I am reading this right you used to be able to bump start it when it stalled but now it won't bump start and you have to cycle the ignition in order to start it back up? This could be a few things based on your statement that you get on it a little and let off and it dies. do you have access to a high end scanner to check for codes? You could have a bad IPR sensor or bad o-rings on the sensor. You could also have as stated above a bad CPS. Does it only do this if you only get in it a little and let off or does it do this with stop and go traffic as well or when coming to a stop from highway driving? I think we are gonna need a little more info to narrow down the cause.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts