Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Nation, 2 questions!
I have an 08 6.7 with a Livewire TS+ and the readings show desired exhaust back pressure is 25 on low end and 250 on very high end (in HG). My actual exhaust back pressure reading is 100-375 on actual pressure reading...?? Is this a tuner issue or could I be damaging my truck? The truck runs great and I’ve never had any issue till now and the readings went crazy on me. I had it reset when second question was repaired and ever since it’s been this way. Any ideas??
Second question: My drain water separator light came on dash, so I attempted to drain and it just dropped for like 20 mins. I restarted truck after and within a few miles light came on again. I went to Ford and bought filter kit and had them change for me (they had a $109 special and filters only are like $80). Tech said when he put filters in that it wasn’t real funky or clogged and drained fine. So I left and again within 20 miles light comes on. I know there is no water in it and filters are new....sensor? Tuner? Bad reading??

Anyone else had these issues and how did you deal with them??

Thanks
Ckendall

·
Registered
5,761 Posts
Do you have a Dodge or a Ford?

This is primarily a Ford forum

·
Registered
5,761 Posts
Did you transplant a 6.7 into your 2008?

Ford didn't start manufacturing and putting the 6.7 into trucks until 2011. In 2008 they were using the 6.4, two totally different engines.

More information on the truck would help a lot to get help

1 - 5 of 5 Posts