Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!... Yes I'm a newbie and need help! I just put in my new stage 1 injectors from Beans... The truck runs night and day different but now it cranks along time before starting! I have drove around town and everytime it cranked to build pressure. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks Oh its a 95 Ford F350 crewcab dually 2wd. Thanks!

·
fueled by Colecovision
3,060 Posts
how many miles do you have on it since the injector swap?

it can take up to 20-30 miles to work the air out of the HPOil system.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh! Ya I only have maybe 20 miles on. I'll drive it this week and see how it goes... Thank you for the info! Its my first diesel and wow cant believe what a difference it made!

·
I like turtles
2,604 Posts
Sounds like you got a bad set of injectors. Better just give them to me.:D

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry too many bolts to get them back out!!! :) Actually wasn't too hard to do!

The truck has a 3"dp,4" Diamond eye straight pipe, Edge until I can get time to install Beans 6p chip, bought a banks kit from a guy on here and have a 6.0 cooler, and snow water inj all to do next weekend. The tranny was built before I bought it and he said it had the valve body done and a welded tq cnvtr, rockstar wheels and all the glass is tinted...

I pull a 30' fifth wheel and car trailer with 6 quads... We'll see how it holds up now. Thanks for all the help!

·
wheres the fat chicks?
1,833 Posts
post a pic of the truck as your avatar

·
7.3 stroked edition
169 Posts
Thats a sic lookin truck, Im a huge fan of black wheels. never seen dually rockstars on an obs before either

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
yea drive her a while to get the air out of the system is your res draining down over noght? you may have cut an o-ring on install !!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts