Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
young buck learning.
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just bought a 05 king ranch, it has the keyless entry, but the dealership where i got it didnt know the code. how can i find out the code besides going to ford. the local dealer wanted $100 just to pull the code. and it any one knows anything about the back up sensors i could use some help, when i put the truck in reverse the light automatically says off and they dont beep at all.

any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Locate the keyless entry modual under your dash should be up behind the drivers side storage compartment its up in there pretty far so you will need a flash light. But most likely the code is printed on the box. I know this to be true because that's how I got my'n hopefully it works for you

·
young buck learning.
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
does the dash need to be pulled out? which compartment, the one under the AUX switches?

·
Registered
79 Posts
no the dash dosnt need to be pulled, and yes the compartment under the aux switches just pull it out lay down on the floor of the truck and use a flash light to look up inside to locate the modual. its up in there kinda over by the radio back closer to the fire wall.

·
young buck learning.
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks i just found it. saved me $100. anyone know what the AUX switches are for? some people say its for towing and some say things are already programmed to them?

·
Registered
175 Posts
The auxiliary switches are just that, auxiliary. They are for spot lights, snow plow lights, or even a head ache rack. Just wire them up and use the auxiliary jacks to control power.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts