Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are swamped from now throught the first quarter of 2012.

We need welders, pipe-fitters, mechanics, riggers and general laborers.

If proximity is a concern, more specifically we need pipe welders/fitters in Lawton OK, now through May 2012.

We need mechanics and riggers in North Carolina, Ohio, Mississippi, Illinios ets.

We have a major job in Mt Vernon IL that will be going on for the next two years.

Please call me if you are interested in travelling, or working at any of these locations. Pay is pretty good, travel and perdiem is also pretty good. We work all holidays (triple time) and most Sundays (double time). 6 or 7 12's is the normal work week, some jobs are long duration, and others are short.

Andy Moore 785-231-4993

·
Registered
146 Posts
Wish I had that kind of experience. I just got laid off last week. I do have Class A CDL though. Mt Vernon, Il is only 4 hours from me and my family is in Va.

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wish I had that kind of experience. I just got laid off last week. I do have Class A CDL though. Mt Vernon, Il is only 4 hours from me and my family is in Va.
Give me a hollar, we need laborers the same. We have a good craft program that a person can fly through if they show interest...

·
Registered
146 Posts
I may have to do that. I have an interview to go back to Lowes today. I drove for them part time for 5 yrs while I was still in the military. I retired from the Air Force in 09 and recently worked wiring signal boxes for the railroad and that is where I got laid off at. Both Burlington Northern and Union Pacific are over budget for the year.

·
Registered
608 Posts
I'm interested Andy Mt. Vernon's about 2 hrs from me

1 - 7 of 7 Posts