Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Installed this on my truck tonight and now I have no speedo and OD light is flashing. Help please.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Alright, I know the speed sensor wires are connected right. Superlift told me to check by unhooking the positive and ground and if my speedo then works then it is not the speed sensor wires. So I then run the ground to my battery and I checked my add a circuit fuse tap. I know my positive and ground are good. Would the box be bad?

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Is this to correct the speedo with bigger tires?? I need one of these

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Man.. PM me when you get this figured out

·
Administrator
32,939 Posts
I looked into those a while ago
I am glad I can just program my tire size on the 6.0 the Truespeed looked like a pain and $$ but it does sound like it's not getting any signal from the vss
I thought there was a easier way to adjust the size on a 7.3?
good luck

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
All ever gotten was "can't be done"

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Unhooked all the wires, cut all connections. Soldered every connection and reinstalled and now it's working. Got the GPS up to 50 mph and it spot on. Don't know which connection was off, but it is fixed. Not bad for $50 used on the Truspeed and Superlift is very helpful when I called in multiple times.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Doubletake can you take a picture of where ABS module and wire is located under the hood. I'm having a heck of a time locating this wire.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The directions say the color wire, but I took off the air filter box and drivers side battery. Seemed easier for me and only took like 10 minutes to pull this out of the way. It was the biggest loom of wires underneath the air box and battery. I just cut and soldered my two wires into that wire. Hope that helps. There are also write ups with pictures.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts