1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
PSN intsigator
7,015 Posts
You're missing the window trim pieces

·
PSN intsigator
7,015 Posts
Maybe jc Whitney catalog or some other aftermarket place like that. I bet the dealer would be glad to sell you some. They are gonna cost more than the windshield

·
Registered
5,959 Posts
Junk yard may be your best bet.

Or go to a automotive body shop.

·
PSN intsigator
7,015 Posts
Lmc, thats the other one I was trying to think of

Reactions: Jax

·
Registered
5,959 Posts
LMC Truck has it but neither you or them are going to be happy with the price. $549.95

You'll have to say that your truck is a 1996 F250 to find it.

Reactions: heavydoc

·
PSN intsigator
7,015 Posts
Maybe jc Whitney catalog or some other aftermarket place like that. I bet the dealer would be glad to sell you some. They are gonna cost more than the windshield
LMC Truck has it but neither you or them are going to be happy with the price. $549.95

You'll have to say that your truck is a 1996 F250 to find it.

Like I said it will be more expensive than the windshield . And it's the glass company's money

·
Registered
5,959 Posts
You would think that a automotive glass company would have access to the trim pieces

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Heck idk. Im gonna go down to the salvage yard tomorrow. Its massive so hopefully should find a set. Gonna look for power doors and interior swap while im there.

·
Registered
292 Posts
That's great for you, but it really has no bearing on what the w/s company or insurance should pay you for the damage. And no, it's not a claim on YOUR insurance - it's a claim on the w/s company's insurance. So there's no deductible for you, or change to your rates.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That's great for you, but it really has no bearing on what the w/s company or insurance should pay you for the damage. And no, it's not a claim on YOUR insurance - it's a claim on the w/s company's insurance. So there's no deductible for you, or change to your rates.
I made them buy the 550 new set from LMC. I got these 2 to experiment with peeling off the chrome and painting black and the other white with the same paint as the body

1 - 15 of 15 Posts