Discussion Starter #1
i have a gunmetal grey 2011 f250 ccsb and am wanting to do wheels and tires

i need opinions:
1. 22x11 black fuel hostages with 35inch nitto trail grapplers
4 inch rouch country lift

2. 22x9.5 black hostages with 35's
leveling kit

3. 20 inch hostages with a 35 and a leveling kit

id like to hear some opionions of what would work..i really dont want to lift it i would just like a leveling kit and 22's with a nice lip on the wheel

:postwhore2:

·
"Miss me yet" George Bush
317 Posts
What are you suing it for I would not want 22's off road or towing? I like a little more rubber to absorb the bumps. There are a lot of trucks on here with both 20's and 22's that all look good.

·
1st murdered 2011 psd
1,387 Posts
if i had the $$ i woulda went with a level kit and 22s on 35s but crap aint cheap and i tow all th time... would look great though.

more pratical is a level kit and 20s and 35s...right now im running a 20x9 0 offset, level kit, 35x13 a/t tires and i love the stance and didnt loose much power or mpg...

at least you know what wheels you want though! LOL thats like 3/4 of the battle, so many options...

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i dont tow that much and the only offroading i would be doing is to go hunting and fishing so that wouldnt be a problem...but can i fit 22x11 with a 35 with just a leveling kit? im not wanting to drop 1000 dollars on a 2.5 inch icon

·
317 Posts
My 2.5" 18x10 wearing 35's with -12 offset rubbed barely on the felt fenderwells, I molded them back about an inch and no more issues. Tell you though the Icon springs ride great, you can pick up the springs alone for under $250. I have a buch of pics to truck I had taken or downloaded and will pm you the link later.

·
1st murdered 2011 psd
1,387 Posts
where in the world can you get icon springs for under 250?? everywhere i looked was around 400+ shipping... but ya coils and front shocks is all you have to get... right now im just running pucks which around around 50 and rides fine...

also, unless you want the tires sticking out a ton i would go with the narrower rim... mine stick out about an inch and a half or so probably so you would be more like 3" away from the body with that setup..

·
317 Posts
where in the world can you get icon springs for under 250?? QUOTE]

Diesel Power Products(slow shipping) and ebay 2.5in 4in and 7in the 08+ springs are all them same part numbers even for 2011+

·
Registered
461 Posts
Remember you get what you pay for with a lift/suspension kit. So glad I did not go cheap.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yea I would love to do an icon but for the money of the 2.5 I could add a lil more and get a 6chance inch kit..but if I was t o springs from icon what would I need and what would be the benefit of changing the shocks and which ones would I need to go with

·
1st murdered 2011 psd
1,387 Posts
the stock front shcoks will be extended out too far with a level kit so you just need longer ones... i would go with the bilsteins not too awful priced and seem to be a pretty good shock...

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Time for another question..I am very undecided on wheels..anyone got any suggestions?
My truck is the gunmetal color or dark silver
Thanks for any help and pics of this color with wheels installed Would be great

·
Moved in
1,008 Posts
18x9 Fuel Offroad Boost Wheels w/ 0 offset
Nitto 35x12.50 Trail Grapplers
Ready Lift 2.5" Front/3" Rear leveling kit

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for that and by the way nice truck..im really wanting to see wheels on this color but from where I stand now im wanting a black and polished of black and chrome wheel..just seems to go better with the color

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
anyone got any pics of the gunmetal color with chrome wheels? kinda leaning more towards chrome now

1 - 14 of 14 Posts