Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok nation i have an oil leak in my 96 f350, its pooling in the back crotch of my block running under my turbo pedistal and down the back of my block to the ground. its not a super significant leak but i want to get it fixed, so has anyone had this happen before, what was the leak comeing from, and what did you need to fix it?

thanks guys:
ulysses

·
Registered
845 Posts
No problem.

Just don't take everything he says as gospel. I like that set of videos, cover most of the bases and keeps it simple....

·
All done now
22,483 Posts
Yep, he has a few good ideas. Just be careful of a lot of his advice. Laugh especially hard when you hear him talking about changing the HPOP oil.

·
Registered
845 Posts
Yep, he has a few good ideas. Just be careful of a lot of his advice. Laugh especially hard when you hear him talking about changing the HPOP oil.
Changing the HPOP oil!LOLLOLLOL

·
Registered
159 Posts
Why is changing the hpop the oil a bad idea?

·
All done now
22,483 Posts
it changes itself. If you think it is so important, you should go whole hog and remove, dissamble the motor, clean it up, reassemble it and reinstall it, every oil change. There is more old oil hiding in your motor than there is in the HPOP reservoir. Bump the throttle for about a second and a half, and you just changed your HPOP oil.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts