Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Attention Whore
5,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She's been training for a while and trying to raise money for this Avon walk for breast cancer deal...time is running short and so are the donations. She has to raise another 1200 bucks here pretty quick.

If ya feel like it...click on the link and find the donate button....hell...even a dollar will get her closer to her goal.

It means a lot to her because our Mom has beaten breast cancer not once, but twice in the last 12 years. If you click on the link..please no rude comments about the pic...that's my Mom, niece and sister in the pic. LOL

Avon Walk for Breast Cancer:

PS...she didn't ask me to do this...I just thought one or two of y'all might wanna help out. Thanks if you do.....no worries if you don't.

·
Attention Whore
5,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
She's gonna keep upping her goals as she meets them untill the deadline...not to make people think she needs the money...but to simply set a new level to reach. If she doesn't meet any of the goals she sets...she is required to pay the difference herself. Does she "need" more help? No, but it's for a great cause and every little bit helps.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts