Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 99 7.3l. I just put new glow plugs in, new camshaft position sensor, new fuel filter, new fuel heater, new glow plug relay,fresh oil change 300 miles ago. I tested the batteries, starter, starter solenoid and all check out good. My truck still starts rough, not everytime but the mojority of the time. Also, When the truck is not warmed up to temperature yet and i let off the throttle a bit when driving down the road, then try to accelerate again, the truck acts lathargic and doesnt acceleterate for awhile, then it will finally start accelerating and sounding healthy again. This is really the best description I can give. My question is, after listing everything I have done to try to help the truck run healthier, what else can I do because I am still not happy with how the motor sounds, starts, and runs until the truck is actually warmed up to temperature and seems fine. Please help me out. Thank you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.