Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got an 02 f350 that im going to swap 05 style harley headlights in and get the retro solutions hid kit. What should i go with the 35/55 watt and what color?? Thanks

·
28 cent #2
2,874 Posts
I run the 55watt at 6000k in my truck and have the same in my fog lights. I love the visibility. I wouldn't go above a 6000k they will be getting blue.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
I have the Retro-Solutions adjustable output kit on both trucks and have been very happy with them.

For color temp, I'd do 4300K.

·
Registered
878 Posts
The 4300k 55w is Lexus material buddy....Them sumbitches is bright white. I cant speak for everyone else but I would'nt waste the money on the Bi-xenon kit as I think you get to much light scatter on hi but on low it kills any high wattage bulb on the market...You have to see peeps reactions when you fire them puppies as they slowly warm to color....Wicked I tell ya...You'll love either kit but 4300 is luxury sedan look and ya cant go wrong....Excellent kit takes about 25 mins to install....By the way that's 4300 in my avatar....

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
glad i've seen this post, i've got the h.d. lights and lighting isn't as good as my 03's were. retro-solutions looks like a really good kit.

·
King Dingaling
9,386 Posts
When changing headlights...I recommend getting rid of the "egg yoke" turn signal bulbs too...cheap fix....and makes our trucks look sooooo much better.

·
King Dingaling
9,386 Posts
I got mine from 4wheelparts.com...but there are a couple places you can get them cheaper....they are around $25 a set.

·
FORD..THE ROCK CRUSHER
2,342 Posts
I got mine from 4wheelparts.com...but there are a couple places you can get them cheaper....they are around $25 a set.

clear LED bulbs will do the trick as well...ill be putting them in the new harley lights when i get time...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts