Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
BLCKOUT
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok one of bulbs has quit working and I tested everything I could by swapping bulbs around into the other ballast and both ballast are good and the same bulb that doesnt work wont work in either ballast but the good bulb will work in both.

I sent the bulbs back to Retro and all they had to say was they tested it and both bulbs were good and I had a grounding issue. Well I got the bulbs back redid all my grounds and still the same problem.

It is really irritating bc Retro wont give me a number to call they will only email and that takes to much time and I need to get this fixed, I have been without headlights for over a week and cops dont like that.

Any ideas as to what is wrong?

·
Attention Whore
5,183 Posts
If one bulb doesen't work on either ballast...but another works on both ballasts...you have a bad bulb. End of story.
If they won't replace it under warranty or something then just buy another and be done with it.

·
PSN Mega Miler
6,480 Posts
Sure sounds like a bad bulb. Make sure you only have one ballast hooked up when testing and swap with the one ballast to test both bulbs.

·
PSN Mega Miler
6,480 Posts
From what Ive read they stand behind lifetime warranty pretty good. I know someone that had a bad bulb when they got their kit and they swapped it out no problem.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts