Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
krazykustomz
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i found a f350 4x4 with a turbo diesel in the junkyard, the only thing missing is the cab and id like to know what year it is before i buy the motor, so can someone tell me how to determine the year when no cab is on the frame to look at vin? id love to buy the motor and front rear but curious as to what year it is, the front end looks like the 95 type

·
Registered
105 Posts
look on the passenger valve cover for the factory sticker...should be some info there for ya

mojo

·
krazykustomz
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks gonna look itll say the year on the valve cover? i just checked on the valve cover it says on the line of this motor etc etc to 1995 year so i guess its a 95? could it be a 94.5? i can get the whole thing for 200.00 so i guess ill buy it today

·
Demon Dually
5,140 Posts
Grab it. It is worth that in parts. You could always check the frame for a vin stamp. Not sure if that truck would have one or not.

·
krazykustomz
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks speed demon, also im looking for a set of old alcoas? i have brand new 16x8 8 lug black pro comps to sell or trade for parts theyre model 98

·
Registered
300 Posts
yah...Quit postin about it here and go snatch it up before someone else does.... The front end alone is worth 4x the price!

·
Powerstrokin'
847 Posts
wow sounds like a pretty good deal ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts