Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Nation, 2 questions!
I have an 08 6.7 with a Livewire TS+ and the readings show desired exhaust back pressure is 25 on low end and 250 on very high end (in HG). My actual exhaust back pressure reading is 100-375 on actual pressure reading...?? Is this a tuner issue or could I be damaging my truck? The truck runs great and I’ve never had any issue till now and the readings went crazy on me. I had it reset when second question was repaired and ever since it’s been this way. Any ideas??
Second question: My drain water separator light came on dash, so I attempted to drain and it just dropped for like 20 mins. I restarted truck after and within a few miles light came on again. I went to Ford and bought filter kit and had them change for me (they had a $109 special and filters only are like $80). Tech said when he put filters in that it wasn’t real funky or clogged and drained fine. So I left and again within 20 miles light comes on. I know there is no water in it and filters are new....sensor? Tuner? Bad reading??

Anyone else had these issues and how did you deal with them??

Thanks
Ckendall

·
Administrator
8,354 Posts
welcome to PSN. 08 with a 6.7?
that should be a 6.8 no?

·
Registered
5,703 Posts
Dan, he has two threads going.

In the other one he corrected it to a 6.4