Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hellow PSN!

My name is Wes. Im new to this site, but im glad to be part of something that shares the same intrest in the type of vechiel we drive. I have a beautiful 1997 f-350 7.3L Powerstroke Diesel. This truck was bought brand new by my dad and when he passed 3 years ago it was givin to me. It has sat in my moms yard until now. i am finally in a position to start putting some money into it. I work for an industrial coatings company that has me travel from coast to coast every few years. This is the vehicle i want to take me everywhere. It has only 199K for mileage and i know it can go much much more. I'm looking to put some serious power into this thing but i dont want to go too crazy. i just want a towing monster that can still do 85mph for hours at a time while i drive from coast to coast. the only thing it has so far is an oil filter relocation that my dad had done years ago, and im not really sure why that was done. I am absolutely open to any recommendations or suggestions. Any input will be greatly appreciated and i know i will be asking alot of questions, becaue i would prefer to do the majority of the modifications myself.

Thanks,

Wes

·
<---Peggy Sue
842 Posts
welcome lets see the truck

1 - 2 of 2 Posts