Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! My name is Ben and I am new to this site. I have had 5 Dodges/Cummins, 2 Duramaxes, and 2 Powerstrokes. I am a diesel fanatic! I just bought a 2001 F250 CC, 4x4, Lariat with only 42k on the clock. It is bone stock and will stay that way except for exhaust, intake, and a lift. My last truck was a 97 f250 psd with everything possible done to the engine. In the never ending quest for more power, I swapped out the engine for a 24 valve cummins. I have always enjoyed the unbelievable power a modified diesel can make but do not enjoy constantly watching boost, EGT, transmission temp, etc, so for now, I will tow a little slower and enjoy the fantastic mileage and reliability my unmodified 7.3 offers. I do not have to worry about smoking my tranny or breaking anything else. I love my F250!

p.s: In order to scratch my power itch, I have a 2010 Saleen in the garage...

·
Stroke it B!tch
964 Posts
Wow you have quite the variety. Welcome to the nation! Were snouts are you from?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am from Wyoming. We deal with massive amounts of snow, so I am building my truck to handle the winter. I just had Speedliner shot on the fender wells and rocker panels. I have added an Ali Arc bumper and am getting ready to lift it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts