Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been a member for a little while now but haven't introduced myself yet. I'm new to the 6.0L but I did have a 7.3L for awhile. Looking forward to meeting new people and learning everything that I can.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello

·
Administrator
32,949 Posts
Funny
My old business owner picked up and moved from AZ to Montana to get away from the hustle and bustle of Big city life

Before that I never spent 2 seconds thinking about the state

now I am jealous lol

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Things are deffinately a little slower up here, but I like it that way. Although....the 22 degree temperature this morning made me wish I was in AZ.:doh:

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hello to both of you. I'll let you keep the colder weather in Alberta though. Only thing that I really enjoy about the winter is watching all the crazy drivers end up in the ditch with their little cars:pointlaugh: but then I'll help them out and make them wish they had a real vehicle:ford:.

·
Built Not BOUGHT
93 Posts
You guys get some winter Brute? Its slip and slide over here already. I'm nervous as hell driving my truck when I'm in town. Its like a damn magnet for stupid drivers

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah we've been getting a little bit. Though not as bad as last year at this time. Yeah I've got to deal with alot of stupid drivers too. We have the university here and alot of the students come from all over and don't know how to drive on slick roads:doh:. It can be fun though. I always seem to get the right away when all they can see is big tires and big truckLOL.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts