Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys! I bought a '97 F-250 4x4 7.3L w/120k miles on it a month or so ago, and got a lesson in cold weather starting, or it's inability, when the glow plug relay goes south. Luckily, that's all it was, and after a new relay was installed it starts right up even when it hits single digits out here (Pacific, MO).
I realize this question has been beaten to death, but I'm gonna ask it anyway...:poke:. Can anyone point me to a deal on a good quality, well engineered (meaning 'ease' of installation), 4" S/S turbo-back exhaust kit?

Thanks ahead of time for any help!

-Kevin

·
Metal - It kicks your ass
3,090 Posts
Welcome to the Nation. Im from SE Kansas. What part of Missouri is Pacific?

As for your question. Most TB exhausts are going to be the same for installing. I have a Magnaflow Pro system IIRC is stainless. I took off stock exhaust and put this one on in 90 minutes or so. It helps a lot to have an extra set of hands and a lift if possible.

·
owner/president
2,768 Posts
Welcome to the Nation.Your not far from me.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the exhaust tips....uhhh..suggestions, any vendors give deals for PSN members? I haven't had the chance to really sit down and check out the site yet. I'm located about 35 miles SE of St. Louis...Dixieland-Diesels just down the road from me. D-D, where are you from say, Hwy 30 and W?

·
owner/president
2,768 Posts
Thanks for the exhaust tips....uhhh..suggestions, any vendors give deals for PSN members? I haven't had the chance to really sit down and check out the site yet. I'm located about 35 miles SE of St. Louis...Dixieland-Diesels just down the road from me. D-D, where are you from say, Hwy 30 and W?
About 8 miles to the east of there alittle closer to old 21.I don't know who sells exhuast on here,but if know one answers i know a good guy in Crystal City.(not tryin to take away from any vendor on here)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dixieland-Diesel, I'd like to get the number to the guy in Crystal City when you get a chance. Just about warm enough to crawl under the truck, and I've got a buddy volunteering to give me a hand with it.
Nice Avatar 00Rich!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts