Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
STREET RACER
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys , new to the site. It ROCKS!! I live in waterbury C.T. does anybody know of a good shops to work on my 2000 F-350 :ford: or Diesel techs that do side work near me?. Thanks for all and any help.
chris

·
Powerjoker.
71 Posts
Welcome Chris. I'm a new guy myself from CT. What do you need done to your truck>???

·
Registered
41 Posts
Welcome!! My dad and myself never had luck with our local ford dealerships to work on our diesels for major repairs or warranty work.
The only place that I really trust is Gabrielli Truck in Milford and Hartford. Good techs and good service.

·
Registered
384 Posts
WELCOME :fordoval:

·
Registered
387 Posts
Welcome to the nation. A bunch of local guys meet at a shop in Derby on Fridays. If you need work done, I would do/get it done there. Other than that I suggest Anthony's in Milford.

·
Powerjoker.
71 Posts
Welcome to the nation. A bunch of local guys meet at a shop in Derby on Fridays. If you need work done, I would do/get it done there. Other than that I suggest Anthony's in Milford.
What shop in Derby>???

·
Registered
387 Posts
Its a garage a bunch of guys chip in to rent. Its next to James oil and heating. Brick building. If you are familiar with the area its directly behind the old boy scouts building, Derby ave I believe. Derby/Ansonia line. Its close to the Shell station in Ansonia. Area of McDonalds and Taco hell. I haven't been there in a couple months now but I'll be going again soon. Its a mix of powerstrokes/cummins. Cummins majority but they aren't the typical cummins retards, they know their stuff about Fords and haven't heard 'em bad mouth Ford/powerstroke once. They have helped me out on a couple projects. Overall good group of guys. Some serious machines there too. Most of them are from newenglandturbodiesel.com . Guys come from all over CT, some from Mass and NH. Its a good hang out if you have nothing better going on for a Friday night. Some beers, rock, and fireworks lol. They have a Dyno day there and some big parties they put on. Full garage of tools. If you use the garage they just ask for like a 20 dollar donation/hr or something. Its more or less Beer money and to help pay rent/heat for the shop. I think I might be doing Glow Plugs there this friday.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts