Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
8,462 Posts
with as many times a day as you "flush", why do you need it to be heated? :flipa:

·
Native Texan
9,070 Posts
Here what ya need.

https://newatlas.com/go/7514/

"Y'all have a wonderful"
"My name is Bob the guy floating in the lake with no arms and no legs"
TSGT Bob W Martin USAF 1948-2014

·
Master BS'er
5,931 Posts
That's a cooler flusher thingy. We have one too, it doesn't flush the trans though, only the cooler. It's a new thing, they won't warranty the trans if you don't back flush the cooler first.

·
EA - Eggfarts Anonymous!
18,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here what ya need.

https://newatlas.com/go/7514/

"Y'all have a wonderful"
:eek: my antivirus said its a spam site lol
i briefly saw a remote toilet? is that so you can flush while you're away? lol

·
EA - Eggfarts Anonymous!
18,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's a cooler flusher thingy. We have one too, it doesn't flush the trans though, only the cooler. It's a new thing, they won't warranty the trans if you don't back flush the cooler first.
does that mean dealerships will probably start having the likes of these on hand?

·
Native Texan
9,070 Posts
:eek: my antivirus said its a spam site lol
i briefly saw a remote toilet? is that so you can flush while you're away? lol
here it is on amazon.

KOHLER 8298-0 C3 155 Cleansing Elongated Toilet Seat, White - - Amazon.com

Description

Bring the refreshing convenience of personal cleansing to your existing toilet. With a slim, low-profile design that fits most elongated toilets, the C3 155 toilet seat uses soothing heated water to provide a higher level of cleansing and hygiene. A built-in side panel is ergonomically designed for easy control of water temperature and spray, while the heated seat keeps you comfortable. A built-in night-light illuminates the bowl, and the self-cleaning stainless steel wand uses UV light for automatic sanitizing.

"Y'all have a wonderful"

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Ok, I’ve heard Good and bad about these power flush jobs. One side says good because it gets allllll of the fluid out while keeping everything wet with new fluid. The other side says it’s bad because it’s a pressurized machine and could blow seals and gaskets. As far as using it for the cooler alone, what would it matter? More viscous liquid at a warmer temp? How much of a difference can it be?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
EA - Eggfarts Anonymous!
18,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
here it is on amazon.

KOHLER 8298-0 C3 155 Cleansing Elongated Toilet Seat, White - - Amazon.com

Description

Bring the refreshing convenience of personal cleansing to your existing toilet. With a slim, low-profile design that fits most elongated toilets, the C3 155 toilet seat uses soothing heated water to provide a higher level of cleansing and hygiene. A built-in side panel is ergonomically designed for easy control of water temperature and spray, while the heated seat keeps you comfortable. A built-in night-light illuminates the bowl, and the self-cleaning stainless steel wand uses UV light for automatic sanitizing.

"Y'all have a wonderful"
i like the blue light lol

·
EA - Eggfarts Anonymous!
18,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok, I’ve heard Good and bad about these power flush jobs. One side says good because it gets allllll of the fluid out while keeping everything wet with new fluid. The other side says it’s bad because it’s a pressurized machine and could blow seals and gaskets. As far as using it for the cooler alone, what would it matter? More viscous liquid at a warmer temp? How much of a difference can it be?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i haven't the slightest!

·
Native Texan
9,070 Posts
does that mean dealerships will probably start having the likes of these on hand?
If it was put out by ford the dealer probably has it but may choose to never use it.

"Y'all have a wonderful"

·
Native Texan
9,070 Posts
we service our ambulances every 24000 miles and have never had a major trans failure. had a couple electronicfailures back in the 6.0l days but that was it. Just did the service on our oldest with 192000 miles on it. fluid still looks good very little on the magnets. the other thing to consider with those machines is the amount of fluid it takes to flush a vehicle. and u know they are not eating the cost of all that fluid.

"Y'all have a wonderful"

·
Master BS'er
5,931 Posts
I've flushed hundreds of tranny's and never once had a problem. Never seen anyone else have a problem either. I have heard those horror stories, but ain't seen it. It's all BS. The machine matches pressure, so It's not any more pressurized then what's coming into the machine. Having said that, Ford's are a pain in the ass because of the thermostat in the outlet to the cooler. It makes them difficult to flush, so I don't even try anymore, it's not worth it. If it's a Ford I just drop the pan.

Talking about two different things though. The one in the picture up there is not a trans flush machine. It's only for flushing the cooler if you're replacing the transmission. Don't know if the heat helps or not, but I do know it gets a surprising amount of metal out of there. I'll take a picture next time I do one.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Master BS'er
5,931 Posts
The first pic, those are both trans flush machines. The second pic is a trans cooler flush machine thingy. Two different things

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

1 - 16 of 16 Posts