Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Project Shamu
2,797 Posts
OEM.

I bought CPAddict's smoked headlight with all the fixin's, and i'm somewhat happy / unimpressed. But they were in my price range, and I wanted black, but the fitment is sub-par and the blinker housings don't have a good seal.

·
Registered
170 Posts
This is like asking what the best color is. There's isn't one - the best for you is not necessarily the best for me, or anyone else.

I'm not sure who the OEM was for these headlights, but they're certainly not still making them now, so you can't buy new OEM headlights. The closest you can get is direct-replacement chinese knock-offs, and by modern standards, they're garbage. But if your goal is a stock look, they would be "best" for you.

If you intend to drive the truck on public roads, and you want good visibility without blinding oncoming traffic or yourself, any of the modern replacement projector headlights would be substantially better than direct-replacements. For my money, the best is this style, which has DOT certification:

(phone app link)

(phone app link)

(phone app link)

I haven't put them on this truck yet:

(phone app link)

...but I'm about to...

Black 1992-1996 Projector Black Headlight for Ford Bronco/F150/F250/F350 [LED Halo] | eBay
Chrome [LED Halo] 1992-1996 Ford Bronco/F150/F250/F350 Projector Chrome Headlights Pair | eBay

1 - 5 of 5 Posts