Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a aftermarket solution for my headlights. (ugly orange with glazed over clear plastic yuck)

I have looked at Anzo's I do not want harley headlights either. but would like a black headlight. (not black lense)

·
GoNavy!
3,077 Posts
If you want to get the haze off, get some wd-40 and wipe in a circular motion. OR you can get some buffing compound and buff it out.

·
Registered
871 Posts
i just bought a set off ebay, they havent come in yet. if you order some off ebay, check for the ones with free shipping, i found mine for 145 with free shipping. there was other ones listed for a 100 but with $80 shipping charge...

·
throttle jockey by trade
297 Posts
If you want to get the haze off, get some wd-40 and wipe in a circular motion. OR you can get some buffing compound and buff it out.
Westley's Bleach White will also take off the yellow, just spay it on at the car wash, and actually watch it run off.:D

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
I got mine from a place called "the light house" on ebay. They are the 02 style made to fit my early 99. I'm pretty happy with them
$145.00 free shipping

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
I got mine from a place called "the light house" on ebay. They are the 02 style made to fit my early 99. I'm pretty happy with them
$145.00 free shipping
Here is what they look like, not bad

1 - 9 of 9 Posts