Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2000 f350 dually lariat.....i converted the bezel to an 05 which means converting the head light switch ....my buddy had done it and worked fine up until now, doesn't look like he did a great job...it looks like a couple wires have melted, and another connection got disconnected ...i tried putting it all back together but I keep poping fuse 8 and I'm only getting head lights nothing else .....dose anyone know where i can get the pin out for a 2000 and one for a 2005 so i can get this working....been giving me a huge headache ...thanks guys

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
what bezel did you convert? you mean the dash?

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
OK, that's something I haven't tried yet, don't think I can really help you. Sorry.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That doesn't really help ...sorry I matched up what wires I could with the same color ...I have to brown wires 2 black /pink and 2 tan/white stripes coming out of my stock harness ...diagaram from ford shows only 1 if each ...odd

·
Resident Idiot
661 Posts
Does it have autolamps? Fog lights? DRL? It gives me about 6 different options to choose from but with the lack of details you gave I really wasn't sure what one you needed

·
Registered
616 Posts
You can have two wires coming off the same pin. Are you sure the same color wires don't go together into one pin?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts