Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1997 F-350 CCLB 7.Tree
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, so here is my issue maybe someone can offer some insight.

So I noticed my headlights where loose on my 97, this was because they needed to be adjusted, I adjusted them upwards and now they are tight and dont bounce around. The issue is I believe they are two high now but if I lower them with the adjustment again they become loose. Is there something Im missing? or is loose headlights just a thing for these trucks?

Side note: Everything including the housing is tight, its just the headlight it self.

·
Registered
285 Posts
You must have some broken clips or adjusters. They are not to tighten up the headlights, they should be tight no matter how they are pointed. The adjusters just allow you to aim the headlights correctly.

·
Registered
1997 F-350 CCLB 7.Tree
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You must have some broken clips or adjusters. They are not to tighten up the headlights, they should be tight no matter how they are pointed. The adjusters just allow you to aim the headlights correctly.
yea thats what I figured, so ill have to take apart headlights to see if I have something broken correct?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Sounds like the bulb isn't installed correctly if it's just the bulb and not the housing.

·
Registered
1997 F-350 CCLB 7.Tree
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I fixed it it was the clips holing the adjustment

·
Registered
52 Posts
Cool

Reactions: CA7.3
1 - 6 of 6 Posts